Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What are your words bringing you?

I thrive on words. I love to read. I read to learn, I learn to grow, I grow to be of service. This is how I roll. I am a divine instrument of God's good, creating a magnificent vessel in which to be a powerful messenger. "Owing to the vibratory power of words, whatever man voices, he begins to attract." This was written in 1929 by Florence Shinn, what a trailblazer in the law of the universe!

My adage is "If that's what you put out there, that is what you are going to get." I believe that many of us are more comfortable in the negative because there is such a great lack of worth circulating in our world.

I choose to use my words for three purposes: to heal, to bless and to prosper; because what you say of others will be said of you AND what you wish of others, you are wishing for yourself.

Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you and pray for them who spitefully use you and persecute you. WHY? Because goodwill produces a great aura of protection around the one who sends it. I know this first hand as this is the life I choose to lead. I lead from my heart, always have and always will. As you bless your enemy, you rob them of ammunition. Now these actions do not have to be in the face of your enemy, it can be a silent pray of blessings to be bestowed to them as they have lost their way.

So what are your words bringing to you? What does your world look like because of your thoughts, actions and words? Can you see the correlation between your thoughts and the things in your life?

Have a great week, bust it wide open and make a difference todayAs we continue this journey together, know that I love you, I am grateful for this experience, God is and that is my truth.

Divine GodPod Goddess,

Heather XOXOXO

P.S. As an Aromatic Alchemist, I formulated a blend that assists in incredible ways. I am currently using Higher Self: This blend creates a feeling of oneness. Connecting for your highest good, allowing the gifts to come forth.  It is a blend of Frankincense, Geranium, Rose and Jasmine vibrates within our heart and spirit, bringing greater understanding to the conscious mind with the ability to transmit our soul’s joy and love to the universe. It touches and stirs the spirit, awakening acknowledgement of the divine. Get your own bottle at Aromatic Institute.

No comments: