Thursday, October 10, 2013

Are you honoring your worth?

Right now the energy of the cosmos is asking us to get real on what we are dreaming about with our relation to love and money. Interesting concept.... I know that I am in the throws of my stuff right now, so I thought it best to reach out and share.

We live in a paradigm where we need to trade via money for our bills, homes and lifestyles in general to be supported. Money is the object we trade with. It of itself is not energized. Are you ready for this? Listen closely....

It is the person using the money that is important and their energy that is passed through the money they acquire and use.

You (we) are being asked to overhaul your relationship to YOU and money. It is time to stop dreaming and start doing in this department. Only your action will fulfill you innermost desires. 

Ask for what you are worth and consistently live up to this. Accept it with gratitude when it comes in.

Have a great week, bust it wide open and make a difference todayAs we continue this journey together, know that I love you, I am grateful for this experience, God is and that is my truth.

Divine GodPod Goddess,

Heather XOXOXO

P.S. As an Aromatic Alchemist, I formulated a blend that assists in incredible ways. I am currently using Higher Self: This blend creates a feeling of oneness. Connecting for your highest good, allowing the gifts to come forth.  It is a blend of Frankincense, Geranium, Rose and Jasmine vibrates within our heart and spirit, bringing greater understanding to the conscious mind with the ability to transmit our soul’s joy and love to the universe. It touches and stirs the spirit, awakening acknowledgement of the divine. Get your own bottle at Aromatic Institute.

No comments: