Tuesday, September 6, 2011

All of Me...

It has been a few weeks since my last post. I have had moments of clarity and fog and clarity and fog. I stepped back from my writings as I realized that my writings had slowly dissolved over the last 8 months. Something life altering happened on Dec. 27, 2010. I was left with a handful of broken promises, hopes and dreams, while my heart was scattered and shattered into a millions pieces. It was at that moment that I was no longer able to write with clarity. My words were jumbled with thick goo that would not allow for them to be cohesive and precise.

It was at that time that I started to receive messages from other Earth Angels who were lending me great comfort and insight as I slowly began to unravel the paradox of Pandora's box that I had allowed myself to be squeezed so tightly into. It was in the days, weeks and months that followed that I put all my faith into God that he had a divine plan that was better than I could ever imagine, that I realized I was sacrificing my gifts and my being to accommodate, that I am a beloved child of God who closes doors so that vast windows of greatness can open to those who believe.

The most important lesson to be learned in life is to distinguish things which really matter from those which matter least. The one who knows which really matter will never be deceived by illusion or by a human and will pursue the goals which will lead him to prosperity and to happiness itself. You see, I had fell into my humanness and allowed the illusion of smoke and mirrors to mask the truth and I stopped growing, evolving and ascending. Better yet, I was holding on so tightly to this illusion that I was stunting the growth of all players in the game of my life. So my friends, when God closed the door ever so gently, I had to let go of the handle that I had been gripping with all my might.

Much has fallen away, I have mulched much of the old into fresh compost where an incredible garden has blossomed. I have so much new life in my world, I am inspired daily by the grace of God that I am here on this earth in this now moment to serve as witness to the glory of change. I am happy, lucky, fortunate and blessed. I would not change one circumstance in my life as it has led me to the present, which is truly a gift and I am grateful. I am blessed to have aromatic therapy to assist in the transitions

I think we all experience moments where we may lose our way. I have certainly experienced such challenges that have caused me to lose sight of who I am. I have also been part of friends lives when they have needed gentle love and guidance to rediscover themselves. I firmly believe it is with thanks to love, our friends and their honesty that we are guided back to ourselves..Perhaps love is the process of my leading you gently back to yourself. I know that LOVE is all there is... to love and be loved for who we are, to give thanksgiving for our differences that makes us unique and to know that when you least expect it, your path will cross with those who will change you world forever. You must be awake... "Once you have started seeing the beauty of life, ugliness starts disappearing. If you start looking at life with joy, sadness starts disappearing. You cannot have heaven and hell together, you can have only one. It is your choice." ~ Osho 

I will end this post with one of my favorite poems by Rumi ...  The Guest House

This being human is a guest house. Every morning a new arrival. A joy, a depression, a meanness, some momentary awareness comes as an unexpected visitor. Welcome and entertain them all! Even if they're a crowd of sorrows, who violently sweep your house empty of its furniture, still, treat each guest honorably. He may be clearing you out for some new delight. The dark thought, the shame, the malice, meet them at the door laughing, and invite them in. Be grateful for whoever comes, because each has been sent as a guide from beyond. ~ 

No comments: