Monday, October 29, 2012

Whatever follows "I am"

As I watched Lifeclass with Oprah and Pastor Joel Osteen last night, I had quite the Aha's and head nods.

As Pastor Joel stated "If you are breathing, God has a purpose for you." I am agreeing and nodding my head at the TV, saying "yep - that's right." Because as long as you have breath, someone needs what you have - be it a hug, a smile, a helping hand, etc.

I am a believer that our words are so very powerful. I believe they create our reality. Now - my words create my reality and your words create your reality ~ AND as a collective, we can create lots of things as we begin to say the same things. As a country we repeat what we hear on the news and before you know it is a collective as we have together created a reality.

I choose to not get caught up in the craziness of media. I choose to create my reality ~ a world filled with laughter, love, happiness, joy, bliss, health and prosperity.

I am a believer of our words creating our things. So I want you to remember this important quote from Joel Osteen, "Whatever follows 'I am' will come looking for you."

We have all said negative "I ams." I am so tired, I am so broke, I am fat, I am lost... Change those negatives into positives. You don't have to go to the extreme; however, feel comfortable. I am looking forward to my second wind, I am steadily increasing my income, I am healthy, I am seeking my place on earth.

As we continue this journey together, know that I love you, I am grateful for this experience and God is and that is my truth.

Divine God Pod Goddess,

Heather

P.S. The blend I formulated and use on a daily basis that assists in my opening to gratitude is Heaven on Earth. I use it in a roll-on perfume. Get yours today at Aromatic Institute.



 

No comments: