Monday, October 8, 2012

Words as your wand...

Use your words for good ~ you have bottled up your truth for way too long and today you get a planetary helping hand to clear out.

Your word is your wand. As we formulate our thoughts, our brains actually create images of scenarios ~ the feelings that we attach to this will be the energy that is submitted to the field of attraction.  We will receive our desires, which will be positive or negative. You choose as you choose your thoughts.

As we use our words for good, remember that it is better to encourage than condemn. Thrive where you are planted in this NOW moment.  Embrace the beauty of your surroundings.

Stop ~ find 5 gratitudes for every negative thought or situation that you find yourself in. Amazement will be yours as you find how quickly you change your world.

Finally say with me ~ "All is well, only good can come of this as I am a powerful creator and everything is happening for my highest good."

As we continue this journey together, know that I love you, I am grateful for this experience and God is and that is my truth.

Divine God Pod Goddess,

Heather

P.S. The blend I formulated and use on a daily basis that assists in my opening to gratitude is Heaven on Earth. I use it in a roll-on perfume. Get yours today at Aromatic Institute.

No comments: