Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Power of Prayer...

Prayers and affirmations are like keys to the locks of your manifestation door.

All locks were changed a while ago. I personally missed that memo, so I am now learning how to open these doors with new keys.  The "key" is your emotions.

I learned if I was getting too emotional about a situation, my hand was shaking too much to put the key in the lock.  Let's look at the simplicity of this slight adjustment in our perception ~ when it comes to life that critical thing is whether you take things for granted or take them with gratitude.

Gratitude is one of the main keys that open every lock to every door. As gratitude for the simple things will actually bring more good into your world.  Whose with me? Are you journaling your gratitude daily?  Start small, create a life better than you could ever imagine.

I'll go first:
  • I am grateful for this incredible fall weather.
  • I am grateful for the twenty minutes extra sleep this morning.
  • I am grateful that my beloved made coffee two mornings in a row.
Your Turn... Get it, Got it.... Gratitude.

As we continue this journey together, know that I love you, I am grateful for this experience and God is and that is my truth.

Divine God Pod Goddess,

Heather

P.S. The blend I formulated and use on a daily basis that assists in my opening to gratitude is Heaven on Earth. I use it in a roll-on perfume. Get yours today at Aromatic Institute.

No comments: