Sunday, September 9, 2012

Nothing stands between you and...

"Nothing stands between you and your highest good nor your heart's desires but doubt and fear."

When you can wish without worrying, every desire will be instantly fulfilled.  You might have discovered by now that life is like a movie script that you are writing moment by moment.

Is the life that you are living not in alignment with who you want to be? Here are a few things that might be blocking your success:

parental programming
maternal womb energetics
societal programming
generational living
 
Is your heart open? Are you now willing to let go and let God?

Live the life that God intended you to live. First you must surrender, open your arms up wide to the heavens, give thanks and gratitude for where you are standing now. Know that every single test thus far is a testimony for your divine life now.

I want you to know that I have a Million dollar life yet I continue to have a welfare mentality where I still live paycheck to paycheck. This was given to me from my upbringing which was given to my mother from her upbringing. It stops here. It ends now. It stops today.  Are you with me?

I am writing my script, which affects my children; therefore, my words, thoughts, and actions must remain positive, bountiful, joyous.

I AM the example. I AM the light. I AM the way shower. Are you with me?

"Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature." Thich Nhat Hanh

As we continue this journey together, know that I love you, am grateful for this experience and God is and that is my truth.

Divine God Pod Goddess,

Heather

P.S. The blend I formulated and use on a daily basis that assists in my opening and surrendering is Heaven on Earth. I use it in a roll-on perfume. Get yours today at Aromatic Institute.

No comments: