Sunday, September 16, 2012

Truths are created...


Truths are created, they are not static. You are the creator of your truths and what you are living is your truth.

I had a discussion today where one's experience of a situatiom was being told and it was this person's absolute truth. Why is this? You see we all have our truths ~ they actually reveal themselves from our perception.

We each have specific filters aka life experiences which affect our lens aka mind's eye which shape perception aka our world. So again I am expressing to you the importance of your thoughts, words and actions. Now I know that our past and our upbringing can influence the filters on our lens. So we must let go of all these thoughts, words, situations amd actions that do not belong to us. We must let go of the records which have been filed and catalogued in our subconcious that we do not want to keep.

From this moment forward I want you to say... I now make my perfect records through the Christ within - the records of Health, Wealth, Love and Perfect self-expression.

In your movement through this week, I want you to be aware that there are only 2 things you can control...
  1. how you prepare for what might happen
  2. how you respond to what just happened
Now the moment when things happen is in God's hands.

As we continue this journey together, know that I love you, I am grateful for this experience and God is and that is my truth.

Divine God Pod Goddess,

Heather

P.S. The blend I formulated and use on a daily basis that assists in my opening and surrendering is Heaven on Earth. I use it in a roll-on perfume. Get yours today at Aromatic Institute.

No comments: