Friday, September 19, 2008

My Birth Day

Yes, today 39 years ago, at 10:03 AM, I entered this realm of Earth. What a joyous day! I chose a path of life lessons that would be learned fairly early in life, so the latter or best years would be filled with dubious laughter, love and harmony.

Today I want you to imagine a world (your world) filled with non-judgement, realizing that absolutely everyone is doing the best they can with what they know and have at any given moment. We are in fact spirit beings have a human experience, which is designed with character flaws for us to move past and see the real light being shining brightly inside.

So my beloved divine children of God know that we all have the same potential and God has laid before us a glorious bounty for all to enjoy.  It is up to us as individuals to release moments of judgement and step forth for the beauty and abundance that awaits.

Affirmation for the day... I am a divine beloved child of God and I freely choose to forgive and release myself from any and all attachments to lack, limitation and the false belief in illness and disease. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments: