Thursday, August 13, 2009

Life Shifting Technique


I was blessed to have learned this in an Unity Church in Charleston, SC. This is a Hawaiian technique which teaches you how to rid yourself of any negativity you may possibly soon or currently face. "Ho'oponopono", is a way of life has been around for many moons used by natives and people across the globe now.

It is defined as being able to help in solving difficulties, getting into the state of forgiveness and love, and reaching the state of peace and clarity. Before you manifest anything in your life, you have to be initially in a state of "clear"-ness. And saying the 4 ho'oponopono statements allows you to reach that clear state.

A popular therapist in Hawaii, Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len, has made it a part of his life and teachings. It is composed of repeating the following 4 phrases and explained as follows:

"I love you" - We are allowing ourselves to be open to the love already coming to us.

"I'm sorry" - We are saying sorry for our negative programmed beliefs. You are saying you are sorry for the negative burden that's in you, sorry for whatever is causing the bad experience in your life, and you don't have to know what is causing this bad thing.

"Please forgive me" - This is not asking for God's forgiveness, but rather for the forgiveness from yourself. We are already completely loved by God. We are the ones who need to allow it in.

"Thank you" - you are releasing the negativity. You are expressing gratitude.


Try this today. Look any adversity in the eye today and say these 4 simple phrases. I have truly experienced a release and melting away of negativity within my world by say these 10 words. "I love you, I'm sorry, Please forgive me, Thank you!"

Keep up the good work children, we are consciously changing our world. As a Clinical Aromatherapist and Divine Guidance Coach, I am here to assist you in forward movement. We can shift your world naturally and easily. A private consultation can be arranged via the internet or by phone. I require all follow-up via telephone. Have a most incredible day!

No comments: