Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"Community Services" Agreements

ATTENTION  PLEASE ....

Yesterday I was contacted by Higher Management and, since I reach so many of you via the internet, was asked to assist with some paperwork that apparently got misfiled or lost in the main offices of The Pearly Gates. It seems that some of our "Community Service" agreements have disappeared. As I understand it, before we come in to perform our mankind community service hours we must sign a permission slip so that God is not held liable for anything we forget while we are here. Will you all please take a few minutes to fill out the following paperwork for your angels and guides, then tonight just slip it under your pillow and its intention will be delivered back to its rightful place in management's files.

Thanks for your cooperation,
 
 ____________________________________________________________________


Permission Slip

Resource Development Area for Incarnating Souls requires all entities under the age of 2,000 to provide proof of permission from your Higher Self or Guardian Angel prior to volunteering to be birth on planet Earth. The following information needs to be completed and signed by the spiritual authoritarian and the form returned to R.D.A.F.I.S before the soul will be allowed to volunteer for earthly life.

Agreement With Intent to Support

I understand that I will be called to come and intervene my lower self aspects if they are uncooperative or discourteous to all other living creatures on Earth.

__________________________ (Signature of Soul)      _______________  (Date)

Covenant of Conduct

In all daily activities, meditations, or other events under the sponsorship and/or guidance of my Soul, being a representative of the Eternal community, responsible for all my actions. I understand the following guidelines will be followed:

                1) The illegal use of Divinity and the use or possession of false beliefs shall be prohibited.
                2) All conduct shall be in keeping with the Highest Spiritual regard and respect for all persons.
                3) All individuals will be expected to participate in the global mapping of higher consciousness.
                4) All physical bodies shall be fashioned in good taste.
                5) It is understood that I shall assist others in the act of  Remembrance by dreaming dreams, being open and prepared, trying new and different things, finding quiet time, having fun & making mistakes, sharing visions, and lastly letting go and trusting.
                6) At any moment, I am free to take responsibility for my own creations.

I, _____________________, have read and understand the Covenant of Conduct above. To the best of my ability, I agree to abide
by it at all times.

__________________________ (Signature of Soul)       _______________   (Date


Authorization and Consent of Eternal Spirit

I, the undersigned Eternal Spirit / Guardian Angel of ____(soul incarnating)___, a young soul, do hereby authorize the participation in volunteer activities for Resource Development Area for Incarnating Souls for one lifetime. By my signature below, I do release and indemnify, defend and hold harmless, God, from, and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings of any kind or nature arising as a result of the ignorant actions of this soul while participating in earthly life.

I also release the officers, staff and Board of Archangels of Resource  Development Area for Incarnation Souls, without limitations, from damages, liabilities, penalties, costs, expenses, and claims.

                          _____________________________  (signature of eternal spirit)    


Contact Information: (please print.)

Name, or sound imprint, of eternal spirit ____________________________________________

Planet, plane, or dimension of origin ______________________________

Soul group # ____________________       Subscriber #________________________

Closest eternal spirit to contact in case of emergency:  ___________________________

BLESSING:

This day I heighten my consciousness to its original existence
by ascending and stepping back inward to the spiritual principle
of Oneness. There arises a knowledge effectuated by this movement
of Divine cosmic nature. There has never been a separation from God
in this corporal existence. Aligning with immortal consciousness reveals
the truth -- there has always been only One Self in all existences. It is the
Divine Inhabitant within the body of all beings. I AM its transcendence
of Divine play in time.

As my consciousness changes into the height and depth and wideness of
Spirit, I can withdrawal from my absorbing material preoccupation. Becoming
immortal expands my range of consciousness and field of action in time,
taking up a higher use of my mental, spiritual, and physical dimensionality.
I live in the knowledge and feeling that my very substance of being is a
spiritual entity possessed of a continuous Soul-filled perpetually developing
its activities through successive physical existences, thus becoming a being
determining its own becoming! I release all desires to live as a slave of blind
karmic impulsion and awaken to the mastery of my own being and nature,
subject only to the Divine within. All conditions in my life are a union with
God, a unity with all beings, and a life governed and formed from within
in which the source of all thought, will and action are the Spirit working
through the truth of Divine Law.

I radiate a heart filled with gratitude as I walk into the world; a conscious
face and figure of the One Universal Being. A self and a power of the
transcendent Divine in earth instrumentation. And so it is. 

This was brought to you by Rev. Angela Pergoff

I so love the message that we are being given with the responsibility to be accountable and to do the work!! XOXOXO

No comments: