Sunday, October 17, 2010

Higher Frequencies of Beingness

As we move through our lives, there are times that we get caught up in the drama of another. I truly believe that we do this as to not have to experience our own trials and tribulations. Sometimes it is just easier that way.


Well my soul brothers and soul sisters, we are being called to walk our talk, to stand up against judgment, to embrace of gifts and purpose for this Earth school, to shine our light brightly for those who are now awakening. So how do we proceed? We do the work, which means whatever it is that is our personal lessons, growing opportunities and/or dealing with our karmic debts.

In addition to the lessons, we must incorporate a daily practice. This is your choice; yoga, meditation, journaling through your muck, dancing, affirmations, etc. Now more than ever, you must let go of all preconceived notions, trust that the divine source of all is working always in your highest good, even if you are in the midst of turmoil, grief or chaos. All is in perfect divine order and there are definite gifts around the corner as soon as you release and let go of controlling the situation.


AFFIRM:

 I love the higher frequency of me!

I am a vibration from God with a mandate to be fully me!

God is the cosmic fractal matrix of my life and the life of my true center!

Unceasing and ever increasing good blesses me holographically!

I am a living example of multidimensional beauty, health and wholeness!

My every thought, word and action is rooted in the paradigm of Oneness 
and centered in grace!

I caught It, I got It and I am grateful for It!

And so it is! Amen!

No comments: