Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Riding the Wave of Life...


While riding the wave of life you must also practice stillness so you can flow with, rather than resist the wave’s motion.

Our lives are continually in motion, buoyed by the wave that is the universe’s flow. As the wave rises and falls, we are carried forward, through life’s high and low points. The universe’s flow may take us to a place in life where we would rather not be. As tempting as it can be to fight the direction and size of this wave that propels us, riding the wave is intended to make life easier. When you ride the wave, your life can evolve naturally and with minimal effort. Riding the wave, however, is not a passive experience. It is an active process that requires you to be attentive, centered, and awake. You must also practice stillness so you can flow with, rather than resist the wave’s motion.

Because life is dynamic and always changing, it is when we try to make the wave stand still or resist its direction that we are likely to get pulled under by its weight. If you try to move against the wave, you may feel as if you are trapped by it and have no control over your destiny. When you reach a low point while riding the wave and find your feet touching bottom, remember to stay standing so that you can leap forward along with the wave the next time it rises. Trying to resist life’s flow is a losing proposition and costly because you waste energy.

Riding the wave allows you to move forward without expending too much of your own efforts. When you ride the wave, you are carried by it and your head can “stay above water” as you go wherever it takes you. It can be difficult to trust the universe and let go of the urge to fight life’s flow, and you may find it easier to ride the wave if you can stay calm and relaxed. Riding the wave will always take you where you need to go.

This post was sent to me via Daily Om.

Again my friends, we are in a state of constant change and evolution. It happens when we are not looking, it happens when we are aware. This is the one constant in our lives...CHANGE. I have been blessed with tremendous change in my life throughout my life, so I am telling you from my experience that I too fought against the waves of change with little reward. I became depleted to the core of my being. These experiences happened earlier in my life, so when the latest significant change occurred, I had the hindsight of experience to change my reaction. This time I decided to ride the wave with balance, grace and ease. What I experienced was a complete AHA moment as the pain of the process was still there, yet the time in which the pain and dis-comfort took was minimal compared to the past.

When I say that I am blessed with tremendous change in my life, these have been defining moments in my life that created 90 degree turns on my path of purpose. As I allowed myself to fall "victim" into the "why me" syndrome, I created strife and resistance to the inevitable. Change was happening no matter how hard I resisted or held on. Riding the waves of change has been the most liberating and gratifying experience in my life. I can say that I received assistance through essential oils from Aroma Pharmica with divine guidance from the knowledge held at the Aromatic Institute. My request to you :: let go and surrender as change is occurring at a rapid rate in our time-space continuum. Know that you will not be granted assistance from the highers unless you ask; however, all you have to do is ask, believe and you will receive the answers for your highest good and growth. Lastly know that "everything happens for a reason" and "all IS in Divine order." Until next time...

Your Aromatic Alchemist,
Heather

1 comment:

Andy Kennedy said...

Eloquent, my dear one. Keep up the good work.