Sunday, July 22, 2012

Watch Your Words: Change The Way You Speak and Your Whole Life Will Change

Words have power. Especially the words we use, automatically, every day. When’s the last time you heard yourself say something like:
  • I can’t remember anything these days.
  • This job is killing me.
  • I’m dying to see that new movie.
  • I’m a procrastinator.
  • I’m too old to do that anymore.
  • I can’t wait for the weekend.
  • My body’s not what it used to be.
  • I’m just not very disciplined.
  • I hate exercise.

Changing your language can change your life. Just notice the shift in energy you feel when you reframe the above sentences to these:

  • I remember everything I need to know when I need to know it.
  • This job is no longer right for me and I’m ready for a change.
  • I’m looking forward to seeing that new movie.
  • I’m having so much fun building “follow-through” muscles.
  • I can do anything I decide to do.
  • I’m excited to enjoy the weekend.
  • My body gets stronger with every breath I take.
  • I easily commit to doing the things I love to do.
  • I love moving my body in delicious new ways.

What if you knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the words you use were like magnets, creating a field of energy that reaches out into the universe, charged with bringing back experiences that match the words you speak?

When you start living your life from an energetic perspective, life, as you know it, changes forever. In a good way .

Take Action Challenge

Choose one phrase that you use on a regular basis (and if you’re not sure of one, ask someone close to you for an example). Then, turn the sentence into a positive statement and train yourself to use this new one instead. Pretty soon you’ll hear yourself use it without having to think about it at all. And that’s when the magic begins! This message from my a dear friend and colleague Cheryl Richardson.

I know how easy it is to get caught up in the words and phrases that we hear so much. Being a southern girl, I have many that have been floating around my realms for eons.

I have been on a divine mission for many years and can honestly say that I still "catch" myself saying things that are not in the most positive ways. I have many tools in my spiritual toolbox that allows me to stop and "re-do" my phrasing.

I am a firm believer that our thoughts, words and actions, no matter how small or subtle, are like magnets that creates a field of energy that reaches out into the universe, commanded to bring back experiences that match the thoughts, words and actions in which I take.

Journey with me in a realm of conscious creation, knowing that with passion and purpose, you can do anything as with God, all things are possible.

Divine God Pod Goddess,
Heather

No comments: