Monday, July 2, 2012

Changing the ingrained....Part 2 (kinda)

This arrived in your mailbox yesterday and all the words were white making it quite difficult to read. Just a little play from the shadow of Mercury saying that you were not to read it until the Glorious Full Moon. Thank you for your laughter and for your patience as that is exactly what it exactly being called forth.


Are we there yet?” Yeah, yeah, that’s what a lot of us hear during hot and sizzling summer months. But, if we applied that inquiry to the energies associated with this volatile and transitory month, the answer would be an unequivocal “NO.”Nope kiddos, not quite there yet. But we have tons of opportunities to get closer to wherever ‘there’ is during a month filled with rare opportunities to push past obstacles and challenges that keep us staying stuck right where we are. Or, worse, wherever we’ve been staying stuck for a long, long, lonnnnnnng ass time. See, this is the month that offers every available option to change ingrained and unproductive patterns - - first in yourself - - and, then, in relationships all around. No doom. No gloom. Just choices. C’mon now, be honest, aren’t you ready for your apathy to end? Yeah, me too. And aren’t you ready for authentic solidarity to start? Yeah, me too. Dig deep. There’s a NEW WORLD ORDER emerging and it starts with rearranging the Universe living inside you.
Communications. Relationships. Reviews of both. July. Explosions are a given. But so is independence. Find freedom from EVERYTHING HOLDING YOU BACK and release your fear and frustration with and of the future. New influences are about to come into play. But first and apropos for this month, embrace revolutionary thinking and then just freakin’ change. If you do then the next time anyone asks you - - “are we there yet” – you can fully and confidently - -and TRUTHFULLY answer - - “ALMOST.” Yep, yep, ALMOST there. You can bank on it. The above passage was spoken by Ellen Whitehurt.


I know that many of you will say that the above is hard to do. I will say, you are correct; however, it is very possible. Most of us are comfortable in the rut, because the rut is familiar. No matter how destructive it may be to our wellbeing, we remain in the rut, because we know how to navigate this discomfort world. I want to let these next words to absorb into your being. I want you to breathe these words as they become your mantra. "All things whatsoever ye ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive." You must act as if you had already received. Man can only receive what he sees himself receiving. I believe this is why power of visualization is so important. You must "see" it into being.


Owing to the vibratory power of words, whatever man voices, he begins to attract. People who continually speak of lack, invariably attracts it. People who continually speak of disease, invariably attract it. People who continually speak of abundance, invariably attract it. Do you understand what I am talking about? I want you to fully understand that Man receives only that which he gives. the game of life is a game of boomerangs. Man's thoughts, deeds and words, return to him sooner or later, with astounding accuracy. This is the law of karma.


I am one who chooses not to watch the news. I am one who chooses to seek out the good, to focus on the good in the world, to then send love and light to all other things that do not fit into that for me, knowing that all is in divine order. Yes, I too am human and can get sucked into negativity; however, it is my choice to change my focus, to create what I want, not what I don't want. "Bless your enemy, and you rob him of his ammunition."


I leave you with this on this incredibly blessed day. We were told in the 55th Psalm, to "cast thy burden upon the Lord." Many passages of the bible state that the battle is God's not man's and that man is always to "stand still" and see the Salvation of the Lord. I replace the word "Lord" with "Law," now it makes sense to me in the Laws of the Universe. This indicates that the superconscious mind (Christ within) is the department which fights man's battles and relieves him of his burdens. So if man violates law (Lord) if he carries a burden, and a burden is an adverse thought or condition, and this thought or condition has its root in the subconscious. Whatever your burden is, use this treatment, "I cast this burden of ___________ on the Christ within and I go free to_____________." Example, I cast this burden of resentment on the Christ within and I go free to be loving, harmonious and happy."


Much love, light and gratitude,


Heather


Visit Aromatic Institute for an array of services and products that assist in making your life your best life ever.

No comments: