Wednesday, December 26, 2012

When they show you....

As the year is winding down - we have 4 days left in the energetic vibration of 5, which is about change, change and more change. We are feeling this even more so with the last Full Moon of the year growing to its fullest in the days to come.
We are entering a number 6 year that will give us the opportunity to be more loving, caring, warm, responsible, humane and compassionate. (based on numerology)

So with a few days left and a Full Moon on our heels ~ we are being pushed to seriously let go of the crap that we still carry in our subconscious suitcase.

OMG - every insecure button that I have has been pushed in the weeks past by those who at one time held my fragile perfect heart in their hands. I take back my heart - I took it back in pieces, one at a time. Now as it is perfectly back together, I am creating a life from the inside out filled with love, tenderness, compassion and my truth.

I learned a valuable lesson which turned into a powerful tool in my spiritual toolbox. When people show you who they are ~ believe them.  This lesson took me a lifetime to get (good thing this life is only 43 human years so far.)

I am a lover of second, third and fourth chances. Listen closely ~ LEOPARDS DO NOT CHANGE THEIR SPOTS.

I have tried to change them, wash them off, scrubbing them until raw flesh was exposed. I finally got it and see past the spots. Some of us would rather cause harm to ourselves whether conscious or not than to embrace change AND more importantly, we are all doing the best we can in this now moment with the tools we have acquired in our respective toolboxes. Not that we have not been given the opportunity to get new tools or even to sharpen the ones we have, it was our choices that have led us the the places in which we are now standing.

I encourage all to take a moment to reflect on the great change that occurred for you in 2012 and how that change actually opened doors to great things to grow and flourish.

As we continue this journey together, know that I love you, I am grateful for this experience, God is and that is my truth.

Divine God Pod Goddess,

Heather XOXOXO

P.S. The kit I formulated and have been using on a daily basis that assists in incredible way is Power Up Kit. It is conprised of 4 A-mazing blends, I am using Loosen Karmic Knots today. You too can transform your world smoothly and easily with assistance from Nature's bounty - flower essences at Aromatic Institute.

 

No comments: