Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy Best Life Ever ~ in 2013

As we enter 2013 - I want to remind you all to let go of the past, embrace this present moment and envision your future better than you ever imagined.

I was scanning the Internet a few days ago and happened upon a technique called "The Pulse" by Jo Dunning. I watched a short video by Debra Cummings participated in the exercise and felt a shift ~ AMAZING.

A new way to make changes in your life ~ if it is money challenges, relationships, anything you want to change, this technique can help.  It is a clearing technique, one of the simplest I have yet to do. It feels right, it is comfortable, it is perfect for me.

Here is the difference, you are to bring to mind anything that is bothering you about this item. As you sit quietly, choose the item that you want to address ~ think about what bothers you about this. Continue to sit and think about what bothers you with this item.

I noticed as time went by I became less focused what was bothering me. I felt a shift and my thoughts became how I wanted to see the item in positive light.

Notice how you feel after, maybe you will feel lighter. See how your life changes, the little things, you life becoming easier.

Use this to address any of the things that you want to change in your life: worries, fears, relationships, depression, anything that is not the way you want it to be.

May you have starlight in your heart, happiness in your soul and faith that you are creating your best life ever.

As we continue this journey together, know that I love you, I am grateful for this experience, God is and that is my truth.
Divine God Pod Goddess,

Heather XOXOXO

P.S. The kit I formulated and have been using on a daily basis that assists in incredible way is Power Up Kit. It is comprised of 4 A-mazing blends, I am using Trusting Source today. You too can transform your world smoothly and easily with assistance from Nature's bounty - flower essences at Aromatic Institute.


 

No comments: